Pick of the Week: Chick-Fil-A

So as you may or may not know Chick-Fil-A recently opened in Logan across from the Mall, and right next to Wendys/ ShopKo.

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Logan-UT/Chick-fil-A-of-Logan/106679039382472

Location: 1323 Main St, Logan UT 84341

Hours: M-Sat: 6:30AM-10PM

Slogan, “Eat More Chikin”

(This review was written the day after the opened)

So I drove up last night and there was a very long drive through line and nearly every seat was filled. I expected it to be like the going to the opening of In-and-Out Burger in St. George. Tons of people and tons of waiting. Boy, was I wrong. We walked right in, they had six people ready to take orders, and we had our food within about two minutes of paying. Everyone was SO nice (which I hope continues past the initial opening).

The food was pretty good too. I had the spicy chicken sandwhich and it was not too spicy, but enough to give it a good kick. The fries were way good. At first I saw them and thought, uhg the same old fries. They looked plain and boring, except for the cool crisscross cut- however they were surprisingly tasty!

They gave free refills on drinks, you just had to ask.I don’t know if that’s just because of the opening day or not, so let me know if you find out.

As I left they gave me a coupon for a free breakfast, so i’ll likely be going back to try that! So I’d say it’s a great place to go, especially if you’ve never had Chic-Fil-A before.

So overall probably like 4.3/5 stars… haha!